Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Purr-st entry...


Finally, my master is asleep. He’s been using the computer all day. I don’t know what he’s doing. But he is tired because he’s been typing all day.

Now, I have the opportunity to open my blog. I’ve been wanting to share my thoughts to everyone. But my master is always busy with the computer. (What the hell is he typing all day?)

I’ve deviced a plan. While he is working all day, I sleep comfortable on his bed. And by night, I can work on this blog. Ha, clever right?



And while he is sleeping, It’s not just his computer I’m fooling around with. I got hold of his MP4 Player/ Digital Camera and used it to shoot some pictures for everyone to see. (I just hope he can buy a new and better one so that the picture would be clearer. My apologies, my master is somewhat having trouble with money at the moment.)


Now, this would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment